Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 2 (TaiNEX 2), a new venue funded by the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) and operated by Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA). It offers 156,700 sqm floor space to accommodate 32,000 visitors for exhibitions, conferences, business meetings and events. Combined with the spaces already available in Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1, the total capacity holds more than 5,000 booths and 38 meeting rooms. These two exhibition centers are expected to become the core venues of Taiwan's MICE industry, as well as one of the major convention and exhibition centers in Asia.
TaiNEX 2 features:
- 1.The first exhibition hall to be awarded the "Green Building Label - Golden Level” in Taiwan.
- 2.Convenient transportation: 2 metro lines, 3 railways, 4 highways 15 minutes from city center by metro, 45 minutes from Taoyuan International Airport by car, 20 minutes to Taipei Main Station by metro. Pedestrian underpass connects Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 and Hall 2.
- 3.Easy Shopping and accommodation within 15 minutes by metro, 45 hotels with 11,500 rooms in Taipei.
- 4.High Ceiling Exhibition halls,12 meters on the 1st floor and 9 meters on the 4th floor, adding space for 2,360 new booths.
- 5.A 9 meters multi-functional conference hall on the 7th floor with 14 convertible meeting rooms and maximum capacity of 3,600 persons.
- 6. 6,100 sqm unique sky garden on the top floor.
- 7.Free Wi-Fi.
- 8. 1,296 indoor-parking spaces served with a smart parking system.